Speser, Ariel Jasmine
Assistant Attorney General
Washington State Office of Attorney General
115 E. Railroad Ave., Ste. 306
Port Angeles, WA 98362
The Port Angeles office is comprised of three attorneys and three professional staff. The office represents:
- Department of Social and Health Services in juvenile dependency litigation in Clallam and Jefferson counties, as well as licensing of facilities such as Foster Care providers, Adult Family Homes and Boarding Homes.
- Department of Early Learning in child care licensing matters.
- The Department of Labor and Industries in Workers Compensation matters.
- The Department of Employment Security in unemployment compensation appeals.
- The Department of Licensing in driver’s license revocation and suspension matters.
- Peninsula College.
The office provides representation to its clients through both litigation and client advice. Litigation includes hearings and trials in juvenile court and superior court, and administrative hearings under the Administrative Procedures Act.
Area(s) of Specialization
- Juvenile / Dependency Law
- Civil Litigation Law
- Agency / Administrative Law